Sunday, April 19, 2009

For Absent Friends

Don't know how it happend. But somehow I did it. No, I didn't: I didn't post a single word for more than a month now! Shame one me! - Hm. And even now I just got carried away, distracted now and again. Oh, well, why not: Even fun is no fun any more when taken too serious. Seriously!

To be honest I had some slight health issues that made me drift around more than take step after step right ahead. It's annoying, but your lacking any spiritedness and any drive so you just let it go. I apologize but that's exactly what I did - still it's nothing I am pround of.

Anyway, here we go again! I'm already working on updates on "The Runner" (not much here, as I told you aleady) and "Sitting Under The Tree" (well, here we've got some things that just hit me). In addition I'm currently collecting stuff for something that may work out as a series too. What do you think of a headline like "Welcome To The Shark Pool!"? (Doesn't that sound like the most lovely place you could think of to be in?)

Well, that said I have to pick up some loose ends, haven't I?

CU - GU!


For those who didn't notice: the headline is borrowed from Genesis' "Nursery Cryme", track #2.
Did I mention that I like those old records?

No comments:

Post a Comment