Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Runner, Part 3

Even though I didn't write about it for a couple of weeks (well, yes, two months already), there has been progress. A small kickback too, because of a bad cold I had cought, but things like that happen, don't they?

Anyway. As predicted I gave third week's plan that extra loop. Same happend with fourth week's program - which looked like that:
  1. running: 4x 6:00 minutes, intermediate walking: 1:30 minutes
  2. rest
  3. running: 3x 8:00 minutes, intermediate walking: 1:30 minutes
  4. rest
  5. running: 4x 6:00 minutes, intermediate walking: 1:30 minutes
  6. rest
This week (number five, just to stay with that) was made up of the following steps:
  1. running: 4x 8:00 minutes, intermediate walking: 1:30 minutes
  2. rest
  3. running: 3x 10:00 minutes, intermediate walking: 1:30 minutes
  4. rest
  5. running: 4x 8:00 minutes, intermediate walking: 1:30 minutes
  6. rest
I changed the original plan at day three. The makers suggested 2x 10:00 minutes of running which appeared to me to be too much of a difference compared to day one and day five. I will have to wait and see if this was a clever decision.

Because of the blood donation on Monday (yes, onother one - I do this on a regular basis) I don't feel up to the mark at the moment. For that reason I will re-do days three through six at least one more time. No need to hurry.

CU - GU!

No comments:

Post a Comment